|Origami fish being festive in the stacks|
- Optimal spaces: Whether it is a place for group studying with a whiteboard, quiet studying in the stacks, or typing out that paper, we have a variety of study locations that help you escape any distractions you might find in the dorm.
- Extended Hours at the library:
Saturday, December 14: 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 15: 10:00 a.m.-1 a.m.
Monday-Thursday, December 16-19: 7:30 a.m.-1 a.m.
Friday, December 20: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 pm
- Reference help: Even when the best laid plans are made, sometimes those last minute research needs crop up. As librarians, we are here to help, so please come find us in our offices when you are stumped. If it happens after hours, please check out the library research guides for specific guidance in your area of study.
Stress Relieving activities:
- Snacks and hot beverages: When the time is right for a break, stop by for coffee or tea, with a little popcorn and cookies.
- Origami: We will provide the paper and instructions, you find your zen spot with mountain and valley folds galore.
- Snowflakes: Need some window decorations to get into that holiday spirit? Puffy paint and a little wax paper will go a long way.
- Watercolor cards: Want to make a holiday card for that special someone? We have the supplies, you simply need your creativity.
- Puzzles: We will have puzzles out on the table
- Coloring Contest: Sharpen those crayons for the annual coloring contest, complete with bragging rights for the winner.